Top 11 Best Non League Goals of All Time

As we wait for the new season to kick off, we have taken a look at which 11 goals FourFourTwo think are the best non league goals of all time.

You don’t need to pay multi-million pound contracts or play in front of tens of thousands of fans to find players who can produce the spectacular.

Take a look at which goals made the top 11 below and on the next few pages…

11th) JOE LOLLEY (v Halifax)

Joe Lolley scored a second of the 2013/14 season for Kidderminster with this screamer against FC Halifax Town.

It is one the best of a bunch from throughout his career, where he’s currently at Nottingham Forest and it’s easy to see why.

Take a look at the top 10 on the next few pages.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6