This weekend’s permutations

It’s that time of the year as the season comes to a close, we take a look at the ups, downs and more from the Premier League, Football League and Non League.

We’ve reported many since March as North Ferriby United were relegated along with Chester and Sutton Coldfield Town. Taunton Town were promoted and more recently champions. Basford United and Lewes have also won promotion from their league.

Check out the permutations for the following:

We could see new champions, promotions and relegations this weekend. The amount of games is decreasing very quickly and it could turn out be very busy few days of presentations, celebrations and no doubt many drowning their sorrows.

Pages: 1 2 3 4