‘That is wonderful’ – Portsmouth unveil new 2018/19 home kit

Portsmouth today revealed their new home football kit for the 2018-19 season.

Kenny Jackett’s side will wear their classic colours of blue shirts, white shorts and red socks for matches at Fratton Park during the forthcoming campaign.

You can check out the Portsmouth football shirt design below…

The strip has been designed by new kit supplier Nike and will be available to buy from 9am on Thursday, June 28.

Pompey skipper Brett Pitman – who helped to model the new kit – said: “The quality is really good and I’m looking forward to wearing it during the 2018/19 season.

“It feels really light and I’m sure that it’ll be comfortable to play in, which is important when you’re out there on the pitch.”

Supporters can either visit the new club shop or purchase from the online store.

Pompey fans can also pre-order the kit. But because of expected demand, the club are unable to guarantee delivery for June 28. However, the Blues will endeavour to dispatch orders as soon as possible.

Take a look at how social media reacted and other kit reveals on the next few pages.

Pages: 1 2 3