fbpx
Connect with us

Championship

Sheffield Wednesday stun fans by unveiling smart new orange away kit for 2024/25 season

Sheffield Wednesday stun their fans by unveiling a very bold yet smart new orange away kit for the 2024/25 season.

On the 2nd of July, the Owls got fans all nostalgic as they unveiled a new strip, inspired by the tango kit they used from the 1990s, with the club using old footage of them in that kit for their special video reveal, as can be seen below.

The likes of Bailey Cadamarteri, Anthony Musaba and Liam Palmer donned the new orange shirt, which comes with white shorts and socks featuring black hoops.

An extended video sees Josh Windass follow Barry Bannan and Liam Palmer in signing a new deal at the club, delighting fans even more, after weeks of speculation surrounding whether he’d stay on or not.

CLUB STATEMENT:

Our brand new 2024/25 Macron official away kit, unveiled earlier today, is on sale from tomorrow, 3 July.

Kits can be purchased from the Owls Megastore at 9:00am and the online store for delivery orders from 10:00am.

The eye-catching shirt gives a nod to Wednesday’s 1996 -1998 away kit, with a neon orange main body and subtle jacquard soft stripes within the front and back.

Our club crest stands proudly on the left chest in black and white, with the Macron ‘Hero’ embroidered on the right.

The shirt has a detailed rib sleeve and is finished with a polo neck in black, orange and white and traditional WAWAW on the back.

The shorts are plain white with added orange detailing.

The first team will wear plain white socks with the Macron logo in the middle and WAWAW on the back, while the retail version is available with the black and white hoops similar to those worn in the 90s, adding a true retro feel.

Shirts are available in all sizes from 3/6 months up to 6XL, with ladies from size 8 through to 24.

Shorts start from small to 4XL in adults and youths/juniors small to XL.

Socks are available in four different sizes.

PRICES
Adults short sleeved: £69
Junior short sleeved: £53
Infant and baby full kit sets: £60

The Owls Megastore continues to be extremely busy and supporters are advised that sealed shirts will be on sale at the counter to ensure a swift, efficient service.

To that end, our usual printing service will not be available for the launch but will resume within the next couple of weeks.

SEE MORE: Latest new 2024/25 kits from Premier League and EFL clubs (1st July)

As mentioned, Sheffield Wednesday stun fans by unveiling a smart new orange away kit for 2024/25 season…

@Games_Recruitor: Mmmmmm… yummy! 😍😍😍

@Maplo16: SMART 🟠🟠🟠

@bennomartin83: Love this 💙

@LowleyW: You know those things in life that aren’t a want but a NEED?

@dannyswfc: Let’s be reyt. That is sexy.

@THEsharpey: It’s a beauty!

@DanWFA: Okay… that’s a beauty, fan of the white shorts

@therealtbailey: Good lord. 😍

@CeeJayMilner: Wowzers 😍

@BillyFensterFen: That away kit holy chuffing moly 😍 #swfc

@VitalWednesday: Never in any doubt! Love the orange kit! Love the fact @WindassJnr is staying even more! #swfc

@UtoJake: Its decenttttt

@WaddlesLeftFoot: Feels like I’m having some mad mushroom fever dream. New kits, top manager and coaching staff. Great signings and actual organisation. Whoever has taken DC’s keyboard away and locked him inside a golden elephant. I salute you!! #swfc

@Ricey04: That is beautiful

@therealtbailey: Good lord. 😍

@Owlszaboutthat1: Oh my!!.. 😍😍😍🧡🧡🧡

@HarryLister13: Fucking beautiful

@DannyJL36: That is some sexy sexy stuff. Should have been launched after 9pm watershed though #swfc

@SpeakeasyClub1: Yeeeeeeeeeesssss!!! The best!! Those socks 💙 Take my f**king money

@aroundgroundsss: Now that’s a banging kit 😍😍 Flash back from the 96-97 season to. Absolutely love it #swfc. The owls getting things done is what I like to see. Honestly thought he was going else where with the clubs linked but with players coming in got to be happy he’s staying to. Next big dish hopefully and a few more editions Exciting times at hillsborough #swfc

@dannymason1986: That’s absolutely beautiful!

@aaron55599: Take my money now that’s gorgeous!

@glyn_allison: A thing of beauty that

@richard24852406: Love It. You’ve been Tango d 🦿🦉🦉🦉