PHOTOS: 20 Players Who Look Like Celebrities

Whilst we wait for the new season to begin, we have taken a look at former and current footballers/managers and their celebrity lookalikes.

Check out our collections of the funniest below on the next few pages…

INBETWEENERS’ JAY & LUKE AYLING

All we’re doing is laughing at this one, too good!

LUIZ FELIPE SCOLARI & GENE HACKMAN

Can see the similarities in this lookalike. What do you think?

FERNANDO TORRES & SACHA BARON COHEN

Fernando Torres and Sacha Baron Cohen a hugely popular lookalike on social media and YouTube videos.

THOMAS VERMAELEN & JUDE LAW

Thomas Vermaelen and Jude Law a popular choice when it comes to lookalikes.

Take a look at more players who look like celebrities on the next page.

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more notifications!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5