National League South 18/19 Average Attendances So Far

We’re around the halfway mark of the 2018/19 National League South season, so we have decided to take a look at the average attendance of every club so far. We have noted what the averages were for last season.

Here’s the list ranked from smallest to biggest, some are predictable, some are surprising: –

22) HUNGERFORD TOWN

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Hungerford Town is: 301

Last season’s average attendance was: 267

(photo by hmnitsm on Instagram)

21) OXFORD CITY

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Oxford City is: 322

Last season’s average attendance was: 319

(photo by torquaysarah on Instagram)

Take a look at 20th to 17th by clicking on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6