National League North 18/19 Average Attendances So Far

We’re around the halfway mark of the 2018/19 National League North season, so we have decided to take a look at the average attendance of every club so far. We have noted what the averages were for last season.

Here’s the list ranked from smallest to biggest, some are predictable, some are surprising: –

22) ASHTON UNITED

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Ashton United is: 354

Last season’s average attendance was: 193

21) CURZON ASHTON

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Curzon Ashton is: 497

Last season’s average attendance was: 425

Take a look at 20th to 17th by clicking on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6