Latest EFL TV selections

Sky Sports have announced another batch of TV selections for the EFL.

Two more EFL fixtures have been chosen for April.

Both matches from the Championship have been selected.

The latest to have been selected:

Fri 27 Apr – FULHAM v SUNDERLAND (7:45pm)

Sat 28 Apr – MIDDLESBROUGH v MILLWALL (5:30pm)

EFL Chief Executive, Shaun Harvey, said: “As a result of the many variables in play, the scheduling of fixtures for live television remains a challenge and whilst this will only affect a small number of Clubs and its fans, I would like to acknowledge our appreciation for the patience and understanding all have shown in this matter.”

Sky Sports Head of Football, Gary Hughes, said: “I’d like to thank the fans, the Clubs and the EFL for their flexibility in regard to the penultimate weekend. We continue to pride ourselves on providing the best possible coverage, which includes the most relevant matches for fans. We look forward to showcasing the end of another exciting EFL season exclusively live on Sky Sports.”

Check out the social media reaction on the next page.