FourFourTwo’s 2018/19 Premier League Table Prediction

The 2018/19 season starts this week, so we have taken a look at FourFourTwo’s predicted league tables for the Premier League and English Football League.

Today we turn our attention to the top flight, and as always, it causes plenty of reaction and debates on social media.

Have a look at who they thought would finish from 20th to 1st below and on the next few pages…

20, relegated) CARDIFF CITY

A post shared by Sam Lewis (@samlewis0) on

Last season FourFourTwo predicted Cardiff City to finish 17th in the Championship, instead they finished 2nd.

19, relegated) HUDDERSFIELD TOWN

A post shared by Neil Armstead (@neilarmstead) on

Last season FourFourTwo predicted Huddersfield Town to finish 20th and relegated from the Premier League, instead they finished 16th.

18, relegated) BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION

A post shared by Karl Barr (@karlbarr) on

Last season FourFourTwo predicted Brighton & Hove Albion to finish 15th in the Premier League, instead they finished 15th.

17) WATFORD

A post shared by Carl Knox (@moxayyy) on

Last season FourFourTwo predicted Watford to finish 18th and relegated from the Premier League, instead they finished 14th.

Take a look at 16th to 13th by clicking on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5