Connect with us

Accrington Stanley

Favourites to win the 19/20 League One title

Pre-season friendlies have begun, the fixtures are out and now we’re weeks away from the new season kicking off.

With that in mind, we have taken a look at what odds bookmakers Sky Bet are offering for each club to win the 2019/20 League One title.

Check out what they are saying below and on the next few pages…

24) BURY

The odds Sky Bet are offering on Bury to finish the 19/20 season top of the League One table is: 200/1

23) BOLTON

The odds Sky Bet are offering on Bolton Wanderers to finish the 19/20 season top of the League One table is: 100/1

22) WYCOMBE

The odds Sky Bet are offering on Wycombe Wanderers to finish the 19/20 season top of the League One table is: 50/1

21) TRANMERE

The odds Sky Bet are offering on Tranmere Rovers to finish the 19/20 season top of the League One table is: 50/1

Take a look at 20th to 17th by clicking on the next page.

Like what the Fan Banter have on offer? Sign up for more League One notifications!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

More in Accrington Stanley