Disabled Norwich fan gives hilarious reaction to new 2023/24 home kit being unveiled

A disabled Norwich City fan gives a hilarious reaction to seeing the club’s new 2023/24 home kit being unveiled this month.

The Pink Un travelled out for the Championship club’s pre-season game against Kaiserslautern, where it finished goalless in soggy conditions.

Outside the Fritz-Walter Stadion, the media outlet spoke with a number of fans on a variety of subjects relating to Norwich.

Interviewer: Leo. Hi. How much are you looking forward to the game today?

Leo: Really looking forward to it. Good crowd. Looks like we’ll be up to the crack. Really good game.

Interviewer: And you’ve been out here for the Darmstadt game as well?

Leo: Yeah, absolutely.

Interviewer: Did you go to the open training as well?

Leo: I did indeed go to the open training, yeah.

Interviewer: How much have you enjoyed this week out in Germany?

Leo: It’s been fantastic and it’s been really friendly. Everybody’s up for a good game, friendly match, and we’re going to win anyway, so it won’t matter.

Interviewer: I like your optimism. And what about the season coming up? Where’s your optimism levels?

Leo: Well, I’ve already put a bet on this to win the season, so that tells you what you need to know.

Interviewer: What, to win the title?

Leo: Yeah.

Interviewer: That’s very optimistic.

Leo: Yeah.

Interviewer: But you feel you like what they’re doing with the sign ins this summer? You see it coming together.

Leo: Yeah, we’ve got some fantastic new signings and we went to the training, as you know, and everybody looks hungry and they’re all up for it, they’re all fit. We’re going to have a good season.

Interviewer: Good. Final question. That new home kit was released. Are you going to go buy it or not?

Leo: I already looked disabled enough. Why would I wear that?

CLUB STATEMENT:

Norwich City have launched the club’s new Joma home kit ahead of the 2023/24 season.

The club’s yellow home shirt features sublimated horizontal green stripes for the first time and has been launched with a promotional video starring Gabriel Sara, Katie Knights, Liam Gibbs, Eloise Morran and Jacob SΓΈrensen.

The video was shot at various locations around Norwich and showcases the beautiful, vibrant, and contemporary nature of our home city.

Locations featured in the video include Community East, Lower Goat Barbers and the University of East Anglia.

The full kit is completed by our traditional green shorts and yellow socks.

Today’s launch follows the recent unveiling of the away kit, which is dark green with a sublimated yellow and green weave pattern.

The home and away kits are available to purchase online, or in-store at Carrow Road or our Jarrold space in the department store on London Street.

The men’s home shirt carries the Lotus logo on the front, while SEKURA.id have their logo presented on the lower back of the shirt.

A women’s replica shirt will soon be available for sale that features SEKURA.id in the front-of-shirt position.

The new home kit will be worn for the first time in City’s pre-season fixture against Kaiserslautern (July 15).

This season, the club’s three goalkeeper kits have not been designated as home, away, or third, and are instead interchangeable according to fixture suitability.

Supporters may opt to order shirt printing in either the EFL font or the club’s bespoke double weave font.

Please note that men’s first team squad numbers for the 2023/24 season will not be confirmed until after the final pre-season friendly.

As well as the home and away kits, player and staff training and travel wear is also available for purchase.

Kit features

– Woven and stitched club crest
– Embroidered Joma logo on the front of the shirt
– Printed Joma logo on each shoulder
– Printed front-of-shirt Lotus logo/SEKURA.id logo
– Printed SEKURA.id logo at the bottom of the back of the men’s shirt
– Original product tab
– Shell: 85 per cent recycled polyester, 15 per cent polyester (decoration not included)

Twitter users reacted as the disabled Norwich fan gives a hilarious reaction to the new 2023/24 home kit being unveiled…

@tophit: I love it what a guy. To be fair like it or not we should all be like that if we really do have passion for our team. πŸ˜πŸ’›πŸ’š

@itfc_steven: Norwich city, do society a favour by bringing all fans together In their opinion of the new kit πŸ˜‚ #itfc skip to 1:09

@PLeech91: Oh that is legendary. What a man.

@NorwichPure: The end πŸ€£πŸ‘