Bury reveal new 2017/18 away kit after vote

Bury recently asked their supporters to vote for next season’s football kit.

You can check out which Bury football shirt design has been chosen as the most popular below…

Nearly 899 fans participated in the fan vote via survey.

The choices…

And the winner was…

Business Development Director Matt Hanson said: “It was important to get the kits for next season finalised as early as possible. We will now work with the supplier to ensure the design chosen is produced to the standards we all expect. Whilst we don’t have any confirmed dates for delivery of the new kits yet, we are mindful of previous issues and are keen to ensure they are not repeated. I’d like to thank the supporters again for taking the time to share their opinions with us. Their feedback has been a crucial part of the decision making process and I’m sure the new kits will go down very well with everyone”.

Option 1, which had a diamond-style design running throughout the torso of the shirt, received 302 votes – equivalent to 34%.

Option 2, which had thin blue lines forming squares above the sponsor’s logo, had 65 votes – 7% of the total.

Option 3, with the aforementioned horizontal stripe, attracted 532 votes, which was 59% of the total.

Check out the fan reaction on the next page.