Average attendance of every Premier League 18/19 club so far

We’re around the halfway mark of the 2018/19 Premier League season, so we have decided to take a look at the average attendance of every club so far. We have noted what the averages were for last season.

Here’s the list ranked from smallest to biggest, some are predictable, some are surprising: –

20th) AFC BOURNEMOUTH

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at AFC Bournemouth is: 10,528

Last season’s average attendance was: 10,640

19th) WATFORD

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Watford is: 20,277

Last season’s average attendance was: 20,231

18th) BURNLEY

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Burnley is: 20,423

Last season’s average attendance was: 20,688

17th) HUDDERSFIELD TOWN

The current average attendance for the 2018/19 season at Huddersfield Town is: 22,856

Last season’s average attendance was: 24,040

Take a look at 16th to 13th by clicking on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5