Average attendance of every National League South side in the 2018/19 season

The 2018/19 season is over for the National League South sides, so we’ve taken a look at every club’s average attendance.

With the ever-changing fortunes of our beloved clubs, we take a look at how well each side faired in getting supporters through the turnstiles.

Here’s the list from ranked least to most, some are predictable, some are surprising: –

22) EAST THURROCK

The average attendance at East Thurrock United for the 2018/19 season was 320.

They had 294 for the 2017/18 season.

21) HUNGERFORD

The average attendance at Hungerford Town for the 2018/19 season was 324.

They had 267 for the 2017/18 season.

20) GLOUCESTER

The average attendance at Gloucester City for the 2018/19 season was 341.

They had 284 for the 2017/18 season.

19) OXFORD CITY

The average attendance at Oxford City for the 2018/19 season was 353.

They had 319 for the 2017/18 season.

18) CONCORD

The average attendance at Concord Rangers for the 2018/19 season was 413.

They had 263 for the 2017/18 season.

17) TRURO

The average attendance at Truro City for the 2018/19 season was 441.

They had 469 for the 2017/18 season.

Take a look at 16th to 13th by clicking on the next page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5